You need golden cards to complete card collections. These cards can only be traded during Gold Trade Events, and only the cards that are mentioned in that event. Therefore it is best to get these cards from chests. Some gold cards appear very often in chests but there are a few that are rare. In order to get these you have to buy a lot of chests. There are, however, a few tricks that people say you should use to have a higher chance of getting these rare gold cards. In this post I share a few of these with you.
Besides which trick use it is always a good idea to buy chests in every village. Gold and rare cards are spread over villages, so if you advance too quickly you will be missing out cards you will find harder to get in higher villages. Only if you don’t find new cards in about 1-1.5 billion cards then move to the next village.
For every tip on this page, it is important to be fully stacked. These free spins can help you with this. Get your daily free spins before they expire.
Most used trick for getting new gold cards
The most used trick to get new gold cards from chests is by looking at the stars of the last card you find in a chest. If this card has 1-2 stars than buy a wooden chest. Does the card have 3 stars you should buy a gold chest. If the last card has 4-5 stars you should buy a magical chest.
Other used tricks to get golden cards in Coin Master
- When reaching a new village build all objects to 1 star. Then buy chests until you get a new golden card. Then buy a second star to all objects and start buying chests again until you find a new golden card. Repeat this until you have all stars full in a village. But, be sure if you don’t find a new gold card within a few 100 million coins then buy new objects in your village
- Buy wooden chests until the last card has at least 3 stars. Then start buying gold chests until the last cards has 4-5 stars. Then start buying Magical chests until you find a golden card as last card in the chest. After this repeat the sequence.
- Buy 20 chests of each type. This is kind of an expensive trick, but you could try it. First buy 20 wood, than buy 20 golden chests and end by buying 20 magical chests.
The newest trick to find a new gold card
The newest trick I heard of in Coin Master is this.
- Build a new village
- Spin a minimum of 5 times at 1x
- Don’t acquire new stars buy building, of upgrading your pet
- After this start buying wooden chests until last card is golden
- Then start buying magical chests.
Within 1-5 chests you should find a new golden card. After this buy some more magical chests because it will help you fill the missing non-gold cards.
Probability of getting rare cards from chests
Coin Master is trying to be really transparent with us. So the shared the probability of getting rare cards in chests. Unfortunately they see rarity in the number of stars and not the chances of getting the card. As we see in the Coin Master rare card list the number of stars on a card is not always a measure for rarity, but it can help. You find this probability here.
Which trick is best for getting gold cards in Coin Master?
I have seen the first and last trick working. But these work best when you need quite a few gold cards. Therefore it is hard to say if these tricks are working or just lucky shots. You should find for yourself which trick works for you. If you have any new tricks that work for you don’t forget to share them with us! Thank you.