The Welcome Back Boost in Coin Master is a reward that you get when you haven’t played the game in a long time. With these rewards Coin Master will get you back in the game with nice new spins, coins, chests and events. The rewards are certainly worth a lot of value. But there are some things you need to know before you use this Welcome Back Boost.
What is the Welcome Back Boost
The Welcome Back Boost is a series of Rewards you get when you haven’t played Coin Master in a long time. For as I can see that should be at least some months. To get you back in the game you get Free Spins, Coins, XP, Cards and Pet Snacks. Also you can join several events like Sea of Fortune and Village Master and Village Mania. If you open the final reward you even get to open the Pinata which gives you even more free spins. The Welcome back boost looks like the premium reward calendar, with the most important difference: it is totally free!
What rewards are in the Welcome Back Boost
The rewards you get from the Welcome Back Boost are:
- Reward 1: 100 Spins, 18 hours of Bet Blast, 18 hours of Golden Trade and 10 minutes of 200% Coin Craze
- Reward 2: Welcome Back Boost Chest with 9 cards, 100-700 spins, 1.5k-45k Pet XP and 10m-200m Coins
- Reward 3: 1.2B Coins
- Reward 4: Sea Of Fortune
- Reward 5: Ultra Attack 2x, Lucky Chest with 9 cards, 50-5k spins, 1-3 Pet Snacks and 20m-400m Coins
- Reward 6: Village Master 10 minutes, Village Mania 10 minutes
- Reward 7: 1.7B Coins, Sea of Fortune Gold Journey, Pinata and 30 minutes of 200% Coin Craze
The rewards may vary based on the village you are on.
Important things to know when you accept the rewards
The most important thing of course is that you only get the Welcome Back Boost if you haven’t opened the Coin Master game in a long time. But when you do, not all rewards are available at the same time. The first reward opens directly, but for every next reward you have to wait. And the wait gets longer with every reward.
- To open the second reward you have to wait 2 minutes
- To open the third reward you have to wait 5 minutes
- To open the fourth reward you have to wait 60 minutes
- To open the fifth reward you have to wait 6 hours
- To open the sixth reward you have to wait 6 hours
- To open the final reward you have to wait 12 hours
As you have a total of 40 hours to open all rewards in Welcome back boost you should not wait too long because you need some waiting time. The total waiting time for all rewards to open is little over 25 hours. It seems helpful to set a timer to know when your rewards are available. As you are waiting for the rewards to open you can use our daily Free Spins Links for some extra rewards. These are available every day.
And that’s not all folks!
Just as you see at the end of your favorite cartoons, this boost is not the end. After you finished this event directly a new event starts: the Back in Business Kit. Even greater rewards, but also a longer time between opening them. So, Coin Master grabs you and convinces you to keep coming back!
Have you ever taken a big break from Coin Master?
Have you ever been fed up with the game so you stopped playing? Then it is a good idea to just open the game again after a few months. The amazing rewards you get are nice to add to your stacks. If you decide not to play again there are no worries. If you wait for a few months again you can get your Welcome Back Boost again. If you decide to stay in the game it is a good idea to follow us on Facebook.