Back in Business Kit is a rewards calendar in Coin Master just like the Welcome Back Boost. This series of rewards you get when you haven’t played the game in a long time and almost completed the Welcome Back Boost. With these rewards Coin Master will get you back in the game with nice new spins, coins, chests and events. The rewards are certainly worth a lot of value. But you have to prepare to play for a longer time to get all these rewards.
What is the Back in Business Kit
The Back in Business Kit is a series of Rewards you get when you haven’t played Coin Master in a long time and almost completed the Welcome Back Boost. To get you back in the game you get Free Spins, Coins, XP, Cards and Pet Snacks. Also you can join several events like Sea of Fortune and Village Master and Village Mania. So far it is similar to the boost, but it takes a lot longer to get all rewards. The time between opening the rewards is much longer. To compare: the time before you can open the second gift is 24 hours and the total time you can play this event is over 220 hours.
What rewards are in the Back in Business Kit
The rewards you get from the Back in Business Kit are:
- Reward 1: 100 Spins, 96 hours of Bet Blast, 24 hours of Set Blast and 30 minutes of Ultra Attack
- Reward 2: 100 Spins, 12 hours of Coin Craze
- Reward 3: 4B Coins, 15 minutes of Village Master
- Reward 4: Sea Of Fortune
- Reward 5: 30 Minutes of Village Master, Lucky Chest
- Reward 6: 100 Spins, 18 hours of Golden Trade, 10 minutes of Coin Craze
- Reward 7: 30 Minutes of Ultra Attack, Sea of Fortune, Pinata, 10 minutes of Coin Craze
The rewards may vary based on the village you are on.
Important things to know when you accept the rewards
The most important thing of course is that you only get the Back in Business Kit if you haven’t opened the Coin Master game in a long time and almost finished the Welcome Back Boost. But when you do, not all rewards are available at the same time. The first reward opens directly, but for every next reward you have to wait. And the wait gets longer with every reward.
- To open the second reward you have to wait 24 hours
- To open the third reward you have to wait 24 hours
- To open the fourth reward you have to wait 24 hours
- To open the fifth reward you have to wait 24 hours
- To open the sixth reward you have to wait 24 hours
- To open the final reward you have to wait 24 hours
As you have a total of 220 hours to open all rewards in Back in Business Kit you should not wait too long because you need some waiting time. The total waiting time for all rewards to open is 144 hours. So, you should play at least 7 days in a total of 9 days. It seems helpful to set a timer to know when your rewards are available. As you are waiting for the rewards to open you can use our daily Free Spins Links for some extra rewards. These are there for you every day.
Do you think these rewards will keep you playing Coin Master?
Do you think the rewards in this Back in Business Kit event will convert you into a regular Coin Master player again? The amazing rewards you get are certainly nice to add to your stacks. If you don’t get all the rewards it is not a problem of course. You can suit yourself when and how long you want to play. If you decide to stay in the game it is a good idea to follow us on Facebook.